I saw in the news that some drinking water (pipelines) connected to different residential houses are contaminated. Meaning the water we drink have lead poisoning.

Some signs and symptoms of lead poisoning in children include:

  • Developmental delay.
  • Learning difficulties.

Could this be the main reason why more and more kids today have Autism, ADD/ADHD, Bi-polar and the likes? Why is our government not doing something about this?

Imagine the powdered milk drink we mix with water (that have lead poisoning) which we gave to our kids since birth.  Scary.


This entry was posted in A - Z, A. Premise, D. Daily Struggles, E. The Cure and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.